Thursday, June 27, 2019 2:00PM
Bob Trebilcock, Editorial Director, Supply Chain Management Review
Mark Trowbridge CPSM, C.P.M., MCIPS of Strategic Procurement Solutions LLC.
At a time of unlimited products, standardizing on a few product choices in a category may seem old school.
But, when it comes to category management, standardization can deliver superior supply chain performance and cost savings. That’s because it allows a procurement team to leverage it’s spend across fewer manufacturers and maximize operational efficiency by managing fewer SKUs.
During this webinar you’ll learn five innovative ways that standardization can impact your company’s supply chain & operational effectiveness.
Join this session to learn how you can reap the benefits of standardization such as:
- Greater strategic spend influence with fewer suppliers
- Ability to leverage and consolidate freight and logistics
- Negotiate directly with manufacturers rather than distributors
- Simplified employee and technical training for fewer equipment models
- Reduction in spare parts inventories
- Opportunity to negotiate lifetime Total Cost of Ownership programs
Subscribe to Supply Chain Management Review Magazine!
Subscribe today. Don’t Miss Out!
Get in-depth coverage from industry experts with proven techniques for cutting supply chain costs and case studies in supply chain best practices.
Start Your Subscription Today!
Link to Original Source